Everything published on DiverseTraveller by DiverseTraveller Authors and / contributors is subject to Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales, UK: Scotland and the United States licence.
- Travel writing contributions can be submitted online or via email. N.B. Any emails sent addressed to 'whom it may concern' will be ignored.
- Travel writing (personal travel stories by women only ) should be no more than 900 words in length – please adhere to this, as anything longer will not be published.
- You can write about what you like, as long as you bear in mind that the reader must know why you are writing your story i.e what do you want to tell us and why should we read it? Visit our Archive for ideas of the types of contributions we are interested in.
- Any reviews (e.g hotels, events, books must be no more than 450 words in length.
- Photos / images - if you have problems uploading them please email them to us; include the title of your contribution in the subject line. Also include the source of any images or photos. N.B. Any emails sent addressed to 'whom it may concern' will be ignored.
- Be sure to include complete contact information so we can contact you if we have any questions, and so we can enter your details into the monthly prize draw.
If you have any questions about contributing to Diverse Traveller, please email them to us or call us on +44 (0) 207 060 2295.
Submit your travel tales and tips online or email.
As always, thank you very much for your support.